ADHQ 9 is right around the corner. The team has been hard at work fixing bugs and fulfilling long-standing enhancement requests, and it's high time to show off the results!
Like always, the beta cycle is your opportunity to shape the future of ADHQ. If you've got an idea for something you've already wanted to be able to do, even if you think it's a pipe dream, let us know. We love making the tool better for our customers, and you never know whether others might find your idea useful too!
In the meantime, check out this short top-10 list of things we've already added:
- Added the ability to exclude OUs from the scope of collections, reports, and scheduled tasks
- Added the ability to save reports and views in XLSX format
- Added the ability to backup, transfer and restore scheduled tasks
- Added new Office 2019 inspired visual themes
- Added many new Common Properties for reporting and filtering
- Added new Run Script operations to run custom Exchange or Office 365 scripts using saved credentials
- Added the ability to enable litigation holds and mail archive for on-premises Exchange mailboxes
- Added the ability to update the Manager field using userPrincipalName or nETBIOSName in addition to Distinguished Name
- Added the ability to include more fields in the password output file, such as EmployeeID
- Added the ability to send an email to a group's manager using a new common property %Manager Email%
Of course, that's just the tip of the iceberg. So if you're ready to try ADHQ 9 yourself,
We look forward to hearing your thoughts!