No valid fields were found in the header line

• alstar
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 7 months ago #185 by alstar
Hi,

I am trying to import a csv file with a tab delimiter to delete a few computer accounts but when I import the file and run a simulation I get an error saying "No valid fields were found in the header line"

Any Help?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #186 by TSAdmin
Hi - the output attached shows that you are using version 5. In that version, the objects could be imported only using one of the unique names and the column header had to match the content. So if you are importing the Distinguished Name (distinguishedNamed)then the column header has to be properly labeled and the content has to match the header. ie: "CN=XP3,CN=Computers,DC=domain,DC=com"
If you are importing Netbios Name (sAMAccountName), the same rule applies, however in this case, it may need to include the dollar symbol ie: XP3$
If you have further questions, please contact [email protected] or give us a call.
You should check out an evaluation copy of version 7 that we recently released. More flexible with importing and so much more - it's awesome! There is a big discount to upgrade before the end of the year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds