ADHQ Lite Version History
9/19 version 184.108.40.206
ADHQ Lite v220.127.116.11 adds the following enhancements:
- Modified internal storage of program option passwords to meet or exceed industry standards (e.g. password for Exchange 2016)
Import New Users
- Added the ability to ignore objects in import file that already exist based on any unique identifying field(s)
Import New Users / Import User Changes
- Added the ability to set the msExchArchiveGUID attribute
- Added support for importing UTC time attributes like expirationTime in the short time format defined by the operating system
ADHQ Lite v18.104.22.168 addresses the following issues:
- Fixed an issue that occurred while saving output from tools with slashes or backslashes in their name
Import New Users
- Fixed an issue where program was resolving Middle Name from imported Full Name even when data for "Middle Name" was also imported
- Made several changes to improve error handling for issues occuring during Office 365 account creation
- Fixed an issue where the Remote Desktop properties for a foreign account could not be viewed from a computer in a trusted domain.
- Fixed an issue causing the "Must change password" property to return the wrong value.
- Fixed an issue where the options for formatting text were not displaying in Auto-generate templates after typing a colon
- Fixed an issue where disabling the service plans grid in the Office 365 Licenses would incorrectly prevent the grid from showing the plans for the selected licenses
1/19 version 22.214.171.124
ADHQ Lite v126.96.36.199 addresses the following issues:
- Fixed an issue causing the program name and description to appear incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue causing values stored in combobox controls to unexpectedly reset when editing tools.
- Fixed an issue where importing the thumbnailPhoto attribute would fail to set the attribute without giving an error.
- Fixed an issue where tools that could be run against multiple object types would only allow users to pick from User Collections.
- Fixed a display glitch where the task time would appear one day different from its true scheduled time.
- Fixed an issue causing the Set Import File option to be unavailable sometimes when setting a task scope.
8/18 version 188.8.131.52
ADHQ Lite v184.108.40.206 adds the following enhancements:
- Added support for creating Office 365 users with non-complex passwords.
ADHQ Lite v220.127.116.11 addresses the following issues:
- Creating scheduled tasks and then running the program as a different user would cause the scheduled tasks to be incorrectly removed.
- Dummy users created in simulation mode were not always being removed.
- Fixed an issue where Search & Replace tool would not correctly find specified objects in AD.
2/18 version 18.104.22.168
ADHQ Lite v22.214.171.124 contains the following features:
Active Directory Object Management
- Tools for creating and managing AD users, computers, contacts, groups, and OUs
- Tools for bulk modifying AD users, contacts, and groups
- Tools for bulk importing AD users, contacts, and groups
- Tools for bulk deleting and de-provisioning AD users, contacts, and groups
- Tools for bulk moving AD users, contacts, and groups
- Search and Replace AD object attributes and common properties
- Use custom or pre-defined filtered collections to define which objects to modify, e.g. users with soon to expire passwords
- Create scheduled tasks to run any tool or report at a later time and date using built-in wizards
- All tools and reports have a Run-Later feature to quickly create a scheduled task rather than running the tool or report immediately
- Tasks may be run daily, weekly, monthly, one-time only, at logon or
when the computer starts.
- Tasks can be scheduled to re-occur as often as needed (e.g. every
ADHQ Lite v126.96.36.199 adds the following enhancements:
- Added a new Undelete tool for restoring deleted objects
- Added a new tool for modifying Office 365 licenses and service plans
- Added ability to open multiple tool windows at the same time. For example, you may now open the properties from two different users at the same time.
- Added auto-update feature to automatically download and install updates
- Added ability to create remote mailboxes in Office 365 hybrid environments
- Added support for Exchange 2016
- Added the following Common Properties for filtering in Collections and the Search and Replace engine:
|Logon Hours Properties
|Allow Logon Always
||No logon hours have been restricted
|Allow Logon Never
||All logon hours have been restricted
||Exchange Version Properties
||Exchange version in text form
|Exchange Version Year
||Exchange version year as an integer
||The date and time when this object was deleted
||Is the user's account expired?
|Is Password Expired
||Is the user's password expired?
|Mail Deleted Items Period
||How long to keep deleted items in a user's mailbox
|Mail Deleted Items Flag
||Do not permanently delete items from a mailbox until it's been backed up
||Is user mail-enabled (i.e. they have an external mailbox that mail is forwarded to)?
|Mail Storage Quota
||Send a warning message when mailbox exceeds this size
|Mail Over Quota Limit
||Disable sending messages when mailbox exceeds this size
|Mail Over Hard Quota Limit
||Disable sending and receiving messages when mailbox exceeds this size
|Mail Send Max Size
||Maximum outgoing message size
|Mail Receive Max Size
||Maximum incoming message size
|Mail Recipient Limit
||Maximum number of message recipients
||Is OWA (Outlook Web Access) enabled?
||Is MAPI enabled?
||Is POP3 enabled?
||Is IMAP4 enabled?
|MAPI Cached Enabled
||Is MAPI Cached enabled?
||Does the user have an Exchange Mailbox?
|Remote Mailbox Enabled
||Does the user have a Remote Exchange Mailbox (i.e. manageable via a local Exchange 2016 Management console)?
||Office 365 Properties
|Office 365 Is Licensed
||Does the user have an Office 365 license?
|Office 365 Licenses
||List of all Office 365 licenses and the user's assigned status
|Office 365 Plans
||List of all Office 365 service plans and the user's assigned status
|Office 365 Logon Name
||Office 365 logon name
|Office 365 Last Sync Time
||Last date and time the Office account was synched to Active Directory via the AD Connector
|Office 365 Mailbox Enabled
||Does the user have an Office 365 mailbox?
|Office 365 Object ID
||Globally unique Office 365 object ID
|Office 365 Account Blocked
||Is the Office 365 account blocked?
|Office 365 Usage Location
||Office 365 usage location (i.e. the country the license is being used in)?
|Is Password Empty
||Is the user's password empty?
|MNS Logon Account
||An MNS account is required for the operation of cluster nodes for Windows Server 2003 (and newer). This flag should never be set for a user account.
|Inter Domain Trust Account
||Account is a special hidden account to facilitate trusts between two domains
|Trusted For Delegation
||Is this service account trusted for delegation (i.e. can it temporarily use the identity of a user of the service)?
||a list of only the nested groups contained within a parent group (i.e. not the users)
|Nested Groups Count
||the count of only the nested groups contained within a parent group (i.e. not the users)
- Added the ability create a synched Office 365 account when adding or importing a user.
- Added the ability to set the user's Office 365 Usage Location, assign licenses, and enable specific service plans.
- Added the ability to create a remote Exchange mailbox for hybrid Office 365 environments
- Added optional expiration date and time for scheduled tasks and ability to delete the task after it expires
- Added ability to repeat tasks (e.g. run the task every half hour)
ADHQ Lite version 8 was built upon the foundation of ADtoolkit version 7.
The complete version history for ADtoolkit can be found at:
Many of the new features we add to our software come directly to us as requests from our users. If you have a feature suggestion for future versions of ADHQ Lite, please tell us about it with our Feature Request Form.