End User Password Management
Single Point Install – all components including web sites, services, and logon prompts, are installed from a single install program at a single location.
CHECK OUT THE FEATURES
DOWNLOAD FREE TRIAL NOW
Admins have an arsenal of enrollment settings for end user flexibility.
- Modified logon prompts for all the common Windows platforms including Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Universal access for all end-users through Web site interfaces
- .Net console program for administrative access to ViperGuard
- Single Point Install – all components including web sites, services, and logon prompts, are installed from a single install program at a single location.
- Enrollment reminder program makes user enrollment in ViperGuard effortless.
- Automatic GPO creation for distributing logon prompts and enrollment reminder.
- Email engine for sending out enrollment reminders and email notifications for key events such as failed password reset attempts.
- Reports available for numerous events, such as who has or has not enrolled, who has reset their passwords, and failed password reset attempts.
- Ability to lockout system abusers by IP address or account name or both
- Admin console has extensive on-line help
- Automatic upgrades when new components become available.
- Audit viewer allows you to create customized views of all key events.
- Allows for redundant web sites or services for emergency backup.