Bulk User Management and User Provisioning
ADusers provides all the tools needed to create, modify and delete Active Directory user accounts in bulk. Import name and attribute data to quickly add or modify as many users as you need to, all at once. Or take advantage of the powerful attribute-level search and replace feature to easily target and update old values throughout your network. Even better, our new Collections view provides the ability to define groups of user accounts with a filter, ensuring that the list of accounts you want to modify is always up-to-date. No matter how you use it, ADusers will simplify all of your bulk user management tasks.
Easy Point-and-Click Interface
Forget about trudging through Active Directory looking for the exact attributes names required to make your scripts work. ADusers™ has a simple point-and-click interface, familiar to anyone that has previously used Microsoft Users & Computers. Browse through your Active Directory tree in the Home View and modify objects by selecting them and using the buttons in the ribbon.
Bulk User Import
ADusers contains 3 import tools to make creating, modifying, and deleting Active Directory users from a file as simple as possible. Simply select the import tool you wish to run from the Import button in the Home View ribbon, then follow the step-by-step instructions in the Import Wizard to import your data. When you finish configuring which column data should be imported and how with the Import Wizard, proceed to the tool and modify anything you want changed that wasn't included in your import file. ADusers' import tools allow you to modify a wide range of settings, everything from configuring group membership to security settings, even configuring Exchange mailboxes, all from a simple visual interface.
Search & Replace User Attributes
ADusers' Search & Replace tool is perfect for quickly changing outdated attributes across your network. Simply choose an AD Attribute or Common Property to search for and provide a value that the attribute must match in order to be replaced. Then, enter a new value for the attribute in the "Replace With" field. Advanced options allow the user to replace the attribute for all users disregarding the value in the "Find what" field, replace only empty/non-empty values, or remove values that match the "Find what" field. Before you run the tool, head over to the locations tab to optionally limit your search to a specific area of Active Directory.
Introduced in version 7, the Collections tab provides the ability to create dynamic groups of users based on a filter. The users in a collection are evaluated at the time the collection is used, so you can be sure that your collections are always up-to-date. These collections of users can be run against any of our tools to easily perform actions on all users that meet certain criteria within your network. The following list contains just a few possible actions you can perform on user collections with ADusers:
- Rename users in bulk, enforcing a common naming scheme for Full name, Display name, Pre-Win2k name, and User logon name.
- Move users to a different OU.
- Toggle the "Protect from Accidental Deletion" flag.
- Control Personal Attributes like Description, Office, Email, Webpage, and User Photo.
- Set telephone numbers including Home, Pager, Mobile, Fax, and IP Phone
- Fill address information: Street, PO Box, City, State, Country
- Set Organization Attributes like Title, Department, Company, and Manager
- Enable/Disable account and set Expiration Date
- Modify user passwords, and optionally create a file containing the new passwords
- Restrict logon hours and logon workstations for users
- Modify additional flags such as User cannot change password, Password required via GPO, Account trusted for Delegation, etc
- Set Profile Path and Logon Script
- Modify Home Folder, including the option to copy or remove files from old Home Folder location
- Create a share for each user's Home Folder
Exchange 2003-2013 Settings
- Create or Remove Exchange mailboxes
- Add additional email addresses for users
- Enable/Disable OWA, POP3, IMAP4, and MAPI protocols
- Configure Outlook Mobile Access
- Setup mail archive
- Configure Sharing, Role Assignment, Retention, and Address Book policies
- Enforce message size and delivery restrictions, as well as limits for mailbox storage and garbage collection settings