ADHQ Enterprise Version History
2/18 version 22.214.171.124
ADHQ Enterprise v126.96.36.199 adds the following enhancements:
- Improvements to report engine to speed up processing and reduce memory footprint.
- Added an Import Tasks feature to the Scheduled Tasks right click menu for importing 7.0 scheduled tasks
- Added the ability to configure Office 365 and Exchange 2016 connection settings for all users of a profile.
ADHQ Enterprise v188.8.131.52 addresses the following issues:
- Fixed an issue where newly created Office 365 users were always forced to change passwords regardless of the 'Must Change Password' setting
- Fixed an issue where some Office 365 reports would not work correctly when using credentials from a non-"onmicrosoft.com" domain.
- Fixed an issue where filters were working incorrectly when matching "Is empty", "Is not empty", "Is unique", or "Is not unique" on child attributes. These filters were incorrectly matching against the value of the parent attribute.
- Fixed an issue where the tool would crash in the Add a Tool Action wizard if no tool was selected prior to clicking Next on the first wizard page.
- Fixed an issue causing cells containing child attributes to to display incorrectly if the cell had more than 15 rows of data.
- Modified the Office 365 Inactive Mailboxes report to correctly return users who had never logged on to their mailboxes.
- Fixed an issue causing imported values to not appear when referenced with template parameters.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from using %password% in templates.
- %DistinguishedName% is now a valid template parameter for Add and Import tools.
- Fixed an issue where additional characters were incorrectly being removed from templates when following a blank parameter.
- Options for Add Digits and Password Generation specified in the profile can no longer be overridden by profile users in the ADHQ Client.
- Fixed an issue where previously-deleted Custom Tools would reappear in the Profile Editor after restarting the Admin Console.
12/17 version 184.108.40.206
ADHQ Enterprise v220.127.116.11 addresses the following issues:
- On some machines, saving a report with photos to a PDF file would resize the photos incorrectly.
- Renaming a custom tool in the Custom Tool Editor would fail. The old name would re-appear after restarting the application.
- Using the 'Create Home Folder Share' option in any of the User tools would create the share, but would not reset the user's home folder path to point to the new share.
- In the Advanced Security Settings of the Modify User tool, the 'Account may be delegated' and the 'Do Not Allow Account to be Delegated' options were switched.
- Using the right click menu to copy reports contained in a sub-folder, would cause a copy of the sub-folder to be created in the root of the report tree.
- Renaming a custom tool in the Profile Editor would fail. The old name would re-appear after restarting the console.
- Deleting a custom tool in the Profile Editor would fail. The deleted custom tool would re-appear after restarting the console.
11/17 version 18.104.22.168
ADHQ Enterprise v22.214.171.124 contains the following features:
Active Directory Object Management
- Tools for creating and provisioning AD users, computers, contacts, groups, and OUs
- Tools for modifying AD users, computers, contacts, groups, and OUs
- Tools for importing AD users, computers, contacts, groups, and OUs
- Tools for deleting and deprovisioning AD users, computers, contacts, groups, and OUs
- Tools for moving AD users, computers, contacts, groups, and OUs
- Search and Replace AD object attributes and common properties
- Use any tool on a single object or a selected group of objects
- Use custom or pre-defined filtered collections to define which objects to modify, e.g. users with soon to expire passwords
- Report on users, groups, computers, contacts, OUs, printers, shares and GPOs
- Over 500 standard reports included
- Create custom reports without scripting
- Complex filtering for targeting the precise information you need
- Export report output to CSV, text, PDF, XLS, or HTML format
- Easily import report data for quickly modifying AD objects
- Create scheduled tasks to run any tool or report at a later time and date using built-in wizards
- All tools and reports have a Run-Later feature to quickly create a scheduled task rather than running the tool or report immediately
- Tasks may be run daily, weekly, monthly, one-time only, at logon or
when the computer starts.
- Tasks can be scheduled to re-occur as often as needed (e.g. every
- Report on AD, File & Share, Mailbox, and Printer ACLs and Permissions
- Dozens of standard reports included
- Tools to Search & Replace File, Share, and Active Directory ACLs
- Tools to Analyze & Clean File, Share, and Active Directory ACLs
- Ability to Undo changes made with the Search & Replace or Clean tools
- The Admin Console allows ADHQ admins to create and manage profiles.
- Profiles define what tools and reports are accessible to profile members.
- Profiles also limit what portion of AD their members may access.
- Complete customization of the user interface is possible including limiting which tools are available, what operations the tools contain, and default values for specific controls.
- Ability to Undo changes made with the Search & Replace or Clean tools
ADHQ Enterprise v126.96.36.199 adds the following enhancements:
- Added a new Undelete tool for restoring deleted objects
- Added a new tool for modifying Office 365 licenses and service plans
- Added ability to open multiple tool windows at the same time. For example, you may now open the properties from two different users at the same time.
- Added auto-update feature to automatically download and install updates
- Added ability to create remote mailboxes in Office 365 hybrid environments
- Added support for Exchange 2016
- Added the following Common Properties for reporting and filtering:
|Logon Hours Properties
|Allow Logon Always
||No logon hours have been restricted
|Allow Logon Never
||All logon hours have been restricted
||Exchange Version Properties
||Exchange version in text form
|Exchange Version Year
||Exchange version year as an integer
||The date and time when this object was deleted
||Is the user's account expired?
|Is Password Expired
||Is the user's password expired?
|Mail Deleted Items Period
||How long to keep deleted items in a user's mailbox
|Mail Deleted Items Flag
||Do not permanently delete items from a mailbox until it's been backed up
||Is user mail-enabled (i.e. they have an external mailbox that mail is forwarded to)?
|Mail Storage Quota
||Send a warning message when mailbox exceeds this size
|Mail Over Quota Limit
||Disable sending messages when mailbox exceeds this size
|Mail Over Hard Quota Limit
||Disable sending and receiving messages when mailbox exceeds this size
|Mail Send Max Size
||Maximum outgoing message size
|Mail Receive Max Size
||Maximum incoming message size
|Mail Recipient Limit
||Maximum number of message recipients
||Is OWA (Outlook Web Access) enabled?
||Is MAPI enabled?
||Is POP3 enabled?
||Is IMAP4 enabled?
|MAPI Cached Enabled
||Is MAPI Cached enabled?
||Does the user have an Exchange Mailbox?
|Remote Mailbox Enabled
||Does the user have a Remote Exchange Mailbox (i.e. manageable via a local Exchange 2016 Management console)?
||Office 365 Properties
|Office 365 Is Licensed
||Does the user have an Office 365 license?
|Office 365 Licenses
||List of all Office 365 licenses and the user's assigned status
|Office 365 Plans
||List of all Office 365 service plans and the user's assigned status
|Office 365 Logon Name
||Office 365 logon name
|Office 365 Last Sync Time
||Last date and time the Office account was synched to Active Directory via the AD Connector
|Office 365 Mailbox Enabled
||Does the user have an Office 365 mailbox?
|Office 365 Object ID
||Globally unique Office 365 object ID
|Office 365 Account Blocked
||Is the Office 365 account blocked?
|Office 365 Usage Location
||Office 365 usage location (i.e. the country the license is being used in)?
|Is Password Empty
||Is the user's password empty?
|MNS Logon Account
||An MNS account is required for the operation of cluster nodes for Windows Server 2003 (and newer). This flag should never be set for a user account.
|Inter Domain Trust Account
||Account is a special hidden account to facilitate trusts between two domains
|Trusted For Delegation
||Is this service account trusted for delegation (i.e. can it temporarily use the identity of a user of the service)?
|Read Only Domain Controller
||Is computer a read-only domain controller?
||a list of only the nested groups contained within a parent group (i.e. not the users)
|Nested Groups Count
||the count of only the nested groups contained within a parent group (i.e. not the users)
||Comment for the GPO object
- Added support for reporting on Exchange 2016 mailboxes.
- Added support for reporting on Office 365 accounts.
- Added a list of Well known Locations to the Report Scope items, including: <My OU>, <My Domain>, <Users OU>, <Deleted Objects OU>, and several more
- Added over 320 new reports including: User With Blank Passwords, Users with Photos, Passwords That Will Never Expire, Users Not Protected From Accidental Deletion, plus dozens of Office 365 reports and scores of Exchange Reports.
- Added the ability create a synched Office 365 account when adding or importing a user.
- Added the ability to set the user's Office 365 Usage Location, assign licenses, and enable specific service plans.
- Added the ability to create a remote Exchange mailbox for hybrid Office 365 environments
- Added optional expiration date and time for scheduled tasks and ability to delete the task after it expires
- Added ability to repeat tasks (e.g. run the task every half hour)
ADHQ Enterprise v188.8.131.52 was built on the foundation of ADtoolkit version 7.
The complete version history for ADtoolkit can be found at:
Many of the new features we add to our software come directly to us as requests from our users. If you have a feature suggestion for future versions of ADHQ Enterprise, please tell us about it with our Feature Request Form.